Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Monday 2 March 2015

Take Control of your TBR pile!

It's time for the Take Control of your TBR Pile challenge, hosted by Kimberley at Caffeinated Book Reviewer - visit there to find out all about it and to sign up



I haven't set myself a certain number of books to read, nor have I specified which books I will read, because I am almost certain to change my mind anyway even if I did that. But I would like to get through a few, certainly into double figures would be great. And it will be interesting to discover, I hope, some treasures that have been hiding on the shelves unread for far too long.

I'll list here the books from my to be read pile that I manage to read in March...

TBR Pile - books read March 2015...

1 - Disgrace - Jussi Adler-Olsen
2 - Anya's Ghost - Vera Brosgol
3 - How Green Was My Valley - Richard Llewellyn
4 - The Last Anniversary - Liane Moriarty
5 - The Auschwitz Violin - Maria Angels Anglada
6 - Station Eleven - Emily St John Mandel
7 - 


Good luck to everyone doing the challenge, and thanks to all for visiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with this challenge. It is worthy goal indeed.

    My own TBR is so big that I cannot possibly get through it in my lifetime so this sort of challenge is futile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine is fairly ridiculous although I have thinned it out just a little in the past few months.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)