Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Wednesday 21 May 2014

WWW Wednesdays - just read, reading now, reading next!




WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?


Before the Fall by Juliet West
The Visitors by Rebecca Mascull
Ghostwritten by Isabel Wolff



What did you recently finish reading?


Lacey's House by Joanne Graham
In Too Deep by Bea Davenport




What do you think you'll read next?


Terms and Conditions by Robert Glancy
A Room Full of Chocolate by Jane Elson
The Pimlico Kid by Barry Walsh
A Woman's Choice by Annie Thomas

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, looking forward to reading what you thought of The Visitors.

    Currently reading Witch and Wizard by James Patterson, I'm undecided what I'll be reading next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really interesting looking books Lindsay.

    Ghostwritten looks to be different and very interesting. The plot seems like something that I would really like. I look forward to reading about what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice set of books! I haven't ready any of them. Right now, I'm reading two books: I Kill The Mockingbird and Lost For Words. I'm not sure what I'll read next. There are so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi Picolut Salem Falls
    The shadow of the wind Carlos Ruiz Safon
    Anna Sewell a biography by Susan Chitty.
    All recommended by lovely blogging friends.
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Ghostwritten, I loved A Vintage Affair but some of her other books are very different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. • What are you currently reading? - Dead Ringer by Mary Burton
    • What did you recently finish reading? The Unfinished Symphony of you and me by Lucy Robinson
    • What do you think you’ll read next? - oooh thats a hard one, dying to read the tales of the city series after re reading the first one as a WBN book but have placement and think I will get really distracted. If not that then maybe a Jodi Picoult as I have a few been waiting to be read for ages.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)