Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Saturday 1 October 2011

Thank you for my blog award!!

Today I got my first blog award from A Bookworm's Bookmark - thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog Debs, it has really made my day! :)
I enjoy writing my blog, it has given me a bit of a focus, and it means a lot that others may enjoy it too.







The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!


The 7 things you might or might not know about me are:
1. I have two house rabbits.
2. I love taking photos of architecture and nature.
3. I have a degree in German language and literature.
4. I have an Old English Sheepdog puppy.
5. I live in an old thatched cottage.
6. I am a vegetarian.
7. I've climbed Mount Snowdon.


Now for the best part. The 15 blogs I'm awarding are : 



Apologies if I've inadvertantly missed the fact that anyone's blog is an award free zone.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU to everyone who follows my blog and takes the time to read and comment, it means so much to me, thank you. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. I will carry on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lindsay - I am honoured :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lindsay, I won't let the award down :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay,
    Congrats and Thank you very much. :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award, Lindsay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! And thanks for checking out my blog and following. I am now following you as well!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)