Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Monday 8 August 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney


What I've read in the last week...

The Summer of the Bear by Bella Pollen
Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
You Deserve Nothing by Alexander Maksik


What I am reading at the moment...

Where Would I Be Without You? by Guillaume Musso
Anthropology of an American Girl by Hilary Thayer Hamann

What I hope to read next...

The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark
On Canaan's Side by Sebastian Barry
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
All That I Am by Anna Funder



4 comments:

  1. You have been very productive in your reading this week. Enjoy!

    My Weekly Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! That was a good week for me. Hoping to keep it up as I have lots of good stuff to get through. Visited you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice Bliss and The Summer of the Bear are two books I have on my shelf that I hopefully will get to soon. Enjoy your week and your books.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer thanks for stopping by at my blog! I hope you will enjoy both of those reads when you get to them. Enjoy your week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)