Book Reviews

‘The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.’ Alan Bennett

“Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self.” ― Franz Kafka

Wednesday 22 June 2011

W...W...W... Wednesday


Hosted by Should Be Reading, W...W...W... Wednesday asks:

  1. • What are you currently reading?
  2. • What did you recently finish reading?
  3. • What do you think you’ll read next?
1. I'm currently reading 22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson. Enjoying this tale so far.

2. Yesterday I finished reading You Against Me by Jenny Downham. Very good read.

3. Next, I think I'll read...I'm not sure! Perhaps The Summer of the Bear by Bella Pollen, The Visiting Angel by Paul Wilson, or something else entirely! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the meme! I haven't read any of these books but that's what's great about memes! I like the opportunity to see what others are reading. Enjoy!

    Here's mine: WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. It's great reading your comments and I really appreciate them :)